Monday, March 8, 2010

Presenting the ArtFire Chainmaille Guild.

This week I thought I would do something a little different. I am going to post a picture and a link from every one of the ArtFire Chainmaille Guild members. Everyone of them is a very talented mailler, and they all deserve recognition.









 


 




 



 



 


 




 





 


 

 





 














 




 





 


 







 






Everytime I see the wonderful creations by the guild members I have very happy and very proud of each and every one of them.





4 comments:

TrinityCreed said...

I have to remove the piece you showed from us! I love it dearly but it was stolen from a display :( It's a nice one to show though!

- Eternal Knights

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that happened to you! It is a lovely piece.

Shake Your Bon Bons said...

WOW! There is an astounding amount of talent in your guild. I am blown away.

Unknown said...

What an amazing group of talented folks you have in your guild.