1) How long have you been a Chainmailler? I’ve been working on chainmaille for around 5 months now.
2) Why do you like Chainmaille? I love the look and versatility of chainmaille.
3) What is your favourite type of ring? My favorite ring is the 18gauge 5/32”.
4) What kind of items do you prefer to make? My most popular item is currently a helm weave choker.
5) Which weave would you like to learn that you dont currently know? I want to learn the JPL weave next for a new project.
6) Which piece are you most proud of? I’m currently most proud of my byzantine celtic inspired cross.
7) What advice would you give to someone who was considering doing Chainmaille? To just start, if I can do it I know anyone can. I actually don’t have a lot of patience so I don’t really think it’s a requirement for the craft. I love to see results and that’s what I see as I work with any item.
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. Don't forget to drop by Serenity Grove on ArtFire to see more of her wonderful creations.