Sunday, August 28, 2011

July/ August Challenge - Elements and Romance

Welcome back! Today we present to you the results of our latest ArtFire Chainmaille Guild Challenge. This challenge was run over two months, and had two themes. Our themes were 'Elements' and 'Romance'. We have some beautiful creations to share with you, so here we go.













Fantastic creations by our members yet again!
And with this posting comes the end of my time as the Guildmaster of the ArtFire Chainmaille Guild. I have enjoyed my time, and have loved meeting such an amazing group of artisans. I will be remaining a member of the guild. VikingJonesJewelry is taking over the role of Guildmaster and I wish her the very best success in the role.
Thank you for all the support over the last couple of years.
Cheers
Haffina :)

No comments: